Get The Best Headshots of Your Life
STILL IN SEARCH OF THE ELUSIVE PERFECT HEADSHOT?
Get The Best Headshots Of Your Life
Learn over 100 tips to make sure that your next headshot session gives you the fantastic headshots you been searching for.
If you’ve been acting for a while, you’ve probably been frustrated with the headshots you’ve gotten from someone who was supposed to be a the best photographer in L.A.
Or maybe you’ve had your shots taken and they look fantastic — but they don’t even look like you after all the make-up and fancy hairstyle and touch-ups. It can be frustrating.
I know, because it’s happened to me…. back in the days when I was acting.
Bottom-line… If you want auditions for television, films, or commercial you have to have a great, professional headshot that looks like you as you would most likely be cast.
Too many times, the headshots I see have bad lighting,… or they’re a little blurry…. or the background the photographer used is wrong…. or even worse? The shots are just plain, boring, and non-descript.
This happens with the most experienced actors. In fact, sometimes theirs are even worse because the headshots might have worked for a while and they still kind of look like them. But those same headshots will not take them to the next level.
So how can you make sure that you have your best chances of getting great headshots next time you do a shoot?
There are dozens of things you can do to hedge your bets, and I list tons of them in this book.
Inside this ebook, you will learn how to do everything you can to get great headshots, what to do for the week leading up to your shoot, and how to avoid photographers who don’t deliver.
Here’s only part of what you will find inside this ebook :
- Getting Great Theatrical Headshots: 7 Ways To Do Your Part
- The 5 Critical Characteristics Of A Professional Hollywood Headshot
- The single most important thing a photographer to do right or your photos will be useless.
- 7 tips for choosing the photographer that is right for you.
- 5 Ways To Boost Your “Star Quality” For the Day of the Shoot
- 6 Reasons Your Headshot Must Make You Castable and How To Take Advantage of It When It Does
- Three Types of Headshots You Must Have in Your Portfolio and How To Make Sure They Are Right For You
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Yourself Before Your Next Photo Shoot To Guarantee Your Photos Will Be What You Need
- Three times that you still need hard copy headshots today and how you can miss out on an opportunity if you don’t.
- …and so much more!
The introductory price is only $27 — and I’m only making it available until I turn it into a FULL COURSE! So if you’re interested in it, now is the time to get it.
Instant Access With Your Order.
Get your copy now to get a headstart on your next great headshots!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_variation_id is deprecated since version 3.0! Use WC_Product::get_id(). It will always be the variation ID if this is a variation. instead. in /home/hollywoodbschool/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Notice: Undefined variable: image_id in /home/hollywoodbschool/public_html/wp-content/plugins/drip/src/class-drip-woocommerce-view-events.php on line 45